Beroun12. 4. – 14. 4.
On December 9th, 1913 Josef Jelínek received planning permission to construct a building to
show silent movies. With the advent of sound films the cinema was fitted out with new
technology and later widescreen projection facilities. In 2003 it underwent renovations that
delivered comfortable seating for viewers and instead of the original 294 places there are
now 172 comfortable seats. The slope of the floor is also now steeper and the aisles wider,
while the interior also has a new ventilation system. The Dolby Digital Surround EX sound
system is comparable to Prague multiplexes in quality terms. A final phase of renovations
began on March 11th, 2010.
The program will be published on March 6th, 2018
Stay in contact with us